- The New Art Festival (TNAF) only accepts original, one-of-a-kind artwork
- All artwork must be handmade by the exhibiting artist
- Failure to comply with TNAF's criteria and reproduction policy will result in being disqualified from future festivals
- Reproductions and mass-produced items are not permitted at The New Art Festival
- Exception: signed and numbered limited edition prints by printmakers & photographers. Edition size must be 100 maximum. What is a limited edition print?
- Examples of reproduced and mass-produced items: magnets, posters, t-shirts, imported items, soap & bath products, work assembled from commercial kits, etc.
- Clothing can be exhibited if they are handmade, one-of-a-kind creations